Wednesday, September 22, 2010

This future girl lookalike came over last night and drama

this hot black haired skinny eastern european girl with black hair and white skin came over my apartment last night. She was this Russian dood's girl friend. she came over and started making out with me. David my neighbor was over there at the time. she kept coming and going; then laura called and needed me to pick her up from work . so i went down to get in my car. she was down there with slavan this big russian bf. i got in my car and was driving off. then slavgon cut me off and got out came to my car told me to respect that its his gf; i said ok then she got out and came over and wanted to get in my car . i said no . slavagon was storming up and down the driveway. it was fucked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment